The introduction to employees the definition of personal data and the requirements for handling it (GDPR)
What was implemented:
- Forming a profound understanding of personal data: what it is, how to correctly handle it, what is considered a violation, etc.
- Effectively implementing the latest information coming from the GDPR policies.
- Suitable for learners with different backgrounds and reveals the information in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Widely varying skill levels of learners.
- First created specifically for an energy distributor; later adapted to other clients.
Now available for adaptation to any interested client!
What we achieved:
We developed an interactive e-learning program to turn dull data into captivating material. We had to analyze a vast amount of instructional material to determine the most common examples and explain health and safety regulations in an exciting manner to personnel